Breakage Deposit is R3500 and refundable within refunded 3-5 working days after check out- this we do via EFT.
50% deposit on booking and 50% on arrival.
The self-catering chalet 304C can be rented separately and can accommodate up to 4 guests, and comprises of 2 air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms as well as open plan kitchen, dining and living room area that flows out to an entertainment area. Each room contains twin three-quarter beds that can be converted into a king-size bed. The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering purposes. The lounge area contains a flat-screen TV with full DStv. The cottage has a patio with built-in braai facilities.
Cleaning is included except for public holidays
Zebula’s accommodations are situated in a malaria-free area with a variety of wildlife and plenty of plains game to view. With a contemporary bush atmosphere, but at the same time a tremendous diversification of venues to keep the entire family busy during their stay. Zebula is conveniently located only 2 hours from Johannesburg International Airport and 1 and a half hours north of Pretoria. The road is completely tarred to the front gate which makes traveling very easy. Other fantastic facilities and activities at Zebula include golf, a spa, quad biking, safari cart trail, games drives and game walks, paint ball and archery.
Check in : 14:00-20:00
Check out: 10 AM
- From Johannesburg/Pretoria, take the N1 to Polokwane (Pietersburg);
- Take the R516 to Warmbaths/Bela Bela, Exit 238;
- Turn left towards Bela Bela (Warmbaths);
- Go straight for approximately 10 km;
- At the T-junction, with the Waterfront in front of you, turn right;
- Go over the bridge, first traffic light left;
- Follow the road around a sharp right-bend;
- Go straight across the first stop, turning left at the second stop;
- Go past the Aventura Resort on your left;
- At the traffic circle, turn left towards Thabazimbi;
- Drive approximately 35 km, passing Mabalingwe Game Reserve on the right;
- Turn right on the tarred road towards Rooiberg;
- Drive approximately 4 km and turn right at the Mabula Sign;
- Drive approximately 5 km down the newly tarred road;
- You will pass Adventures with Elephants on your left-hand side;
- Zebula Golf Estate and Spa will be on your right-hand side;
- Follow the signs to the Clubhouse.
Please note: at no stage of your journey should you be driving on a gravel road (apart from the Zebula Main Gate towards the Clubhouse.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||2 Bedrooms||1||4||Tuesday, 16 July 2019||Tuesday, 31 December 2019||R3,500.00 Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||2 Bedrooms||1||4||Wednesday, 01 January 2020||Saturday, 31 December 2022||R3,500.00 Per night||0||365|